We’re wrapping up the Scenic Route tour after a glorious few months on the road playing and exploring this beautiful part of the world very intimately and meeting some amazing people along the way. THANKYOU! to all the venues, all who came to listen, opened there homes to us, filled our cups and blew our minds 😉 Big Love x
We’ve had a splendid couple of months on the road and are making our way back north over the next few weeks on the final leg of “The Flumes Take The Scenic Route Tour In 2015”.
Here’s where we’ll be…
- Sunday 3rd May – TILBA VALLEY WINERY – Central Tilba, NSW
- Tuesday 5th May – LIVE & ORIGINALS @ MR FALCON’S – Glebe, SYD
- Friday 8th May – 5 CHURCH ST. – Bellingen, NSW
- Saturday 9th May – MOTHERS MILK – Sawtell, NSW
- 12-3pm Sunday 10th May – FLOW BAR – Old Bar, NSW
- Saturday 16th May – THE TREEHOUSE – Byron Bay, NSW
Stoked to be playing at the legendary Wesley Anne in Northcote this Saturday 25th April 6:30 – 9pm in the front bar
★ FREE TO THE PEOPLE ★
The Flumes have our first ever show in Ballarat this Friday 24th April at Babushka Bar. 2 sets from 8:30pm $10.
3 – 6 April 2015
Gates open midday, Thursday 2nd of April.
Gates close on Tuesday 7th at noon.
100 Tarrango Rd.
YARRA JUNCTION, VICTORIA, 3797.
CAMPING nature trees dance MUSIC lifestyle children program FAMILIES arts FRIENDS